The temperature outside is rising rapidly and ice seems as a relief, it cools your body and provides ultimate relief and saves you from the scorching heat outside. Drinking a lot of iced water can harm your throat but ice can certainly be beneficial for your skin. These days ice cubes are even being used for spa and therapy. Let us see some ways you can use ice to get a perfect skin.
- Ice acts as a natural toner for your face. It helps reduce your pore size. If applied before makeup it closes your open pores and makeup appears smoother and even toned.
- It also improves your blood circulation. Also as blood vessels get constricted due to cold it reduces the chances of blood reaching the surface and causing swelling and inflammation.
- It also gives you a relief against sunburn. In this scorching heat putting ice on sunburned areas gives instant relief and freshness to the skin. Ice is the best way to treat sun rashes. Just wrap a few ice cubes into a cloth and rub it on your face.
- Dark circles are a big problem these days with women as well as men. Late working hours, hectic schedule, improper sleep all these factors lead to puffy eyes with dark circles. Keeping ice cubes or rubbing them on your dark circles can help reduce them and even puffiness of eyes.
- Ice can help you get a glowing skin without even putting on makeup. Ice gives your skin an instant glow and freshness. It makes your skin looks rejuvenated and radiant. Just rub ice cube all over your face and without makeup also your skin looks glowing.
- Ice cubes can also help your skin from the problem of dehydration mainly faced in the months of summer. This will help you when your skin feels flaky and itchy. But following any of these you must take care that you do not use more than one or two ice cubes so that you don’t damage your blood vessels.
- Ice cubes can also help you with your acne problems. Place an ice cube over acne and you will notice the redness and puffiness getting reduced instantly.
Do use these tips for a fresh, radiant and glowing skin as ice is inexpensive and readily available you can also freeze fresh fruit juices so that your skin gets goodness of ice as well as fruits. So try on these tips and see a change in your skin tone. Do write to use if these methods work and let us know about the feedback of our posts.