Who doesn’t like a glowing and smooth skin and certainly who likes scars and blemishes that too on the face, as our face is the reflection of our personality. Removing scars and blemishes is even tougher than removing pimples. Pimples can be treated but the scars are very stubborn they do not go away easily and take a lot of time to go, so you should never play with your pimples don’t scratch or squeeze them and avoid touching them constantly. Also using chemically induced cosmetic products on your scars can always harm your skin but trying some simple home remedies won’t cost anything:
- Lemon: Lemon is very rich in vitamin C and acts as a very good bleaching agent. Daily use of lemon juice on your scars can lighten them. It also brightens your skin and is readily available in your kitchen. But you need to exercise some precaution while doing this you cannot step out into sun immediately after doing this also always apply sunscreen before going out. Just squeeze some lemon juice, dip it in cotton ball and apply directly on your scars for about 10min. Repeat this daily for three to four weeks and you will see your scars vanish.
- Cucumber: Cucumber juice is very good in removing acne scars. Apply cucumber juice or pieces of freshly cut cucumber on your face and massage it into your skin. This will help lighten your scars and rejuvenate your skin as well.
- Honey: Honey is a very good moisturizer and brings glow to your skin. Wash your face with warm water and pat it dry this will open your skin pores. Then massage your scars with honey and leave it for 15min to 20min then wash it water. Do not forget to rub ice on your after this as this will close your open pores.
- Turmeric : Turmeric is a very good antiseptic and anti-inflammatory agent it can help significantly in removing scars and blemishes. Make a paste of turmeric with lemon juice and gram flour and apply the paste on your face till dry and then wash it off with cold water. Repeat this twice a week for a few weeks and I am sure the scars will lighten away.
- Aloe Vera: It has very prominent anti bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It not only helps reduce scars it also helps in improving your skin texture. Apply aloe vera gel on your scars and massage for few minutes and then leave it for 20min and then wash it with water. Repeat this daily for few weeks.