We all have been there, we have all tried everything but still the weight loss seems to be difficult. I mean who doesn’t want a great body but we all need to work out for that but still sometimes we just miss out on few things that can be very beneficial in reducing weight. Weight loss requires a lot of dedication and hard work. Weight loss is just a simple mathematics where you eat less calories and burn more. There are few foods that can help you to reduce weight and maintain weight.
1. Water: Water can help you lose weight. Drink a lot of water during the day , also you should eat fruits and vegetables which contains lots of water content as water in these food fills you up so that you eat less.
2. Soup: Soup no doubt contains fewer calories if you don’t add butter or cream to it. It can give you a lot of nutrients from different veggies involved, also you can experiment with various tastes and varieties.
3. Spinach: Spinach is wholesome vegetable it is a rich source in fiber, anti-oxidants, iron, potassium, Vitamin A and K. And guess what it is very very low in calories. A cup of spinach will make you feel full. Spinach is also very good for your digestive system.
4. Almonds and Walnuts: These nuts are really rich in vitamin E, folic acid, proteins and dietary fibers. They make you feel full and curb your hunger pangs to eat high calorie foods.
5. Lentils: They are very easy to prepare within no time and are readily available everywhere. They are high in proteins and soluble fibers. Eating them prevents your craving for sweet food and ultimately excess fat to be created especially around the abdominal area.