Clear and flawless skin is every woman’s desire. Every woman wants a smooth and beautiful skin. We are all born with naturally perfect skin but it’s up to us how we take care of it. But in today life full of stress, inadequate sleep, hectic schedule, pollution which is even more then population, smoking and drinking these all makes our skin dull and dry. Well we cannot avoid these but we can always prevent our skin. As it is said “Prevention is better then cure”
There are lots of skincare and beauty products that promise to make your skin glowing and picture perfect. But there is nothing better than trying some simple, easy and quick tricks of perfecting your skin available in your kitchen. So don’t waste your time in salon just give these home remedies a try:
1. TURMERIC: Turmeric is an excellent antiseptic it also lightens your skin that helps minimize scars and other marks. Plus, turmeric can ease allergic and infectious skin disorders that make your skin dull, dry and lifeless.
• Make a paste of 1 tablespoon turmeric with 3 table spoons of gram flour in 1 spoon curd. Apply the paste evenly on your skin and leave until dry. Wash off massaging gently. Use the remedy once a week and you will notice a difference.
2. ICE: Rub an ice cube over your face it will help improve blood circulation and if used just a few minutes before putting on make-up will make it last longer and smudge proof.
3. HONEY AND LEMON: These both work as a natural bleacher for your skin and makes it radiant. So mix equal portion of honey and lemon together and mix it until honey completely dissolves. Apply it on clean face for 12-15min and wash off your face with cold water.
4. PAPAYA AND HONEY: Mash a piece of papaya with the help of a fork and mix it with one table spoon of honey. Wash your face with cold water and pat dry after that apply the paste on your face. Leave for 15 minutes then rinse thoroughly with water.
5. CUCUMBER: Take piece of cucumber and keep it on your eyes for 10-15 min it is an quick and effective way to reduce puffiness and dark circles under your eye. Also cucumber juice when applied evenly over your face for over 15min gives it a cooling effect and also helps in skin lightening , removes tan and dark spots.
6. WATER: You should at least drink 10-12 glasses of water daily,it is very important as it helps to flush out toxins out of your system.
7. ORANGE MASK: Take fresh orange peel, dry them in sun and then grind it with few drops of rosewater to make a paste. Apply it evenly on your skin for 15-20min and wash of with water. You will see a refreshed and radiant skin in few minutes.