Have you being noticing a lot of strands of hair in your brush now-a-days. There is nothing more beautiful than shiny thick healthy hair. But in today’s life there are a lot of factors which cause hair loss too much stress, hectic work schedule, polluted environment, hormonal imbalance, scalp infections, excessive smoking, medical conditions or chronic illness. A lot of cosmetic brands claim to prevent hair loss but it is always better to go for natural methods rather than exposing your hair to chemical treatments. Here are some home remedies to reduce and prevent hair fall.
1. Hair Oil: massaging your hair with almond oil, coconut oil, olive oil or amla oil twice a week can prevent hair fall. Proper massaging your scalp will increase blood flow and strengthen your hair roots. It will also relax you and reduce stress.
2. Fenugreek: Also popularly known as methi is highly recommended to prevent hair fall. It contains hormones that enhance hair growth and it also contains proteins that stimulate hair growth. You can soak a cup of fenugreek in water overnight and make a paste of them in the morning and apply on your scalp for about 35min- 40min and rinse your hair. Do this almost daily for 3-4 weeks for healthy hair.
3. Amla or Indian Gooseberry: For all those people suffering from hair loss problems amla is a blessing. It is very rich in vitamin C which helps reduce hair fall. Make paste of amla juice or powder and mix with tablespoon of lemon, apply it on your scalp and leave it to dry and then rise with water. Repeat this twice or thrice a week for healthy hair.
4. Onion juice: Onion is rich in sulphur which increases blood circulation and regenerates hair. Make onion juice by grating onion and then straining it. Apply it directly on your scalp leave it for 20min and then wash it with a shampoo. Repeat it twice a week for nice shiny hair.
5. Egg: Egg is naturally rich in sulphur, phosphorus, iodine and protein that help prevent hair fall and make your hair healthy and shiny. Apply egg white directly onto your hair or make a paste of egg white and honey and apply on your scalp. Keep it on for around 20 min and then rinse with cold water and shampoo.