No matter what age you are in we all want to have that perfect body. But there is no shortcut to a perfect body. Though it is very difficult to control the temptation to eat tasty chocolates and ice creams. You need to try control temptation. But you need not worry too much about your weight as every other person is going through the same problem. There are only two ways to loose weight one is exercising and second is healthy diet, there is no other magic shortcut. You must now be wondering why I write this post if there is no other shortcut because there are still some home remedies which can help you loose weight and reach your ultimate goal.
- Water: There is no other thing like water and especially if you want to loose weight staying hydrated is very important. Drinking lots of water will keep you full and also curb your appetite so you will eat lesser. Water also helps you to keep your skin hydrated and radiant. Drink at least 10- 12 glasses of water daily and you will eat less and ultimately it will help you loose weight.
- Lemon: Lemon juice is just perfect for loosing weight. It also detoxifies your body and improves digestion. Squeeze one lemon into a glass of warm water, add a little honey to it (this is optional) and drink it daily for about two to three months and that will help stimulate weight loss.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe very stimulates your metabolism, increases your energy consumption and also uses all of your unused and saturated fat. It also removes toxins from your body. Add two spoon aloe vera juice and add to luke warm water. Drink daily for a few months for weight loss.
- Green tea: Green tea is considered to be a healthy drink which benefits us in a lot of ways and improves our overall body health. Green tea helps you in reducing weight as it increases your metabolism and green tea increases you fat burning which leads in reducing body fat on long term use. Also if you drink green tea along with exercising helps you reduce weight faster.
- Fruits and Vegetables: All fruits and vegetables are rich in vitamins and minerals. They are full of anti-oxidants which is great for your skin as well. You should eat plenty of fruits which are rich in water content. Some fruits like watermelon, grapes, oranges, papaya, cucumber etc are very rich in water, you should include plenty of them in your diet and daily meals. Vegetables like spinach, broccoli etc are less on calories and helps you reduce more weight.