A beautiful smile enhances your beauty and your perfect smile also depends on your pink lips. Not everyone is blessed with naturally pink lips. Also there are various reasons that your naturally pink lips can turn dark like from exposure to sunlight, excessive smoking and drinking, excess intake of caffeine loaded drinks, stress , low blood circulation are some reasons amongst many. If you want your lips to stay naturally pink and contribute to that perfect smile of yours, you need to take proper care of them. People generally don’t pay as much attention on their lips as on overall body but lips are as important as any other body part, discolored, chipped and flaky lips are very unattractive. Using chemically loaded products is not always helpful in getting those rosy pink lips instead you could try some natural home remedies to get pink lips and reduce discoloration.
- Moisturize: To get that perfect soft lips you need to properly moisturize and hydrate your lips. Always try and use some petroleum jelly before going out. This applies to men and women both because it’s a myth that men don’t need pink lips, this always enhances your personality. So keeps your lips moisturized and hydrated.
- Cucumber: Well cucumber is a blessing for all the skin needs. You can use cucumber juice or simply slice fresh piece of cucumber and rub it on your lips and let the juice get absorbed for a few minutes. Repeat this daily for a few weeks and you lips will lighten to pink.
- Lemon: Like cucumber lemon is also a blessing for a lot of skin problems. As we know lemon is a natural bleaching agent. Just cut a thin piece of lemon, put some sugar on it and rub it on your lips for a few minutes daily for some weeks and see your lip color lighten.
- Turmeric: Mix turmeric powder with milk and make a paste. Then moist your lips with water and scrub it with use of a toothbrush that will help you remove the dead skin. Now apply turmeric paste on your lips and let it rest for 2min to 3min. Then gently rub it using a toothbrush (don’t rub too hard) and then clean your lips after a few minutes and apply a lip balm on them.
- Pomegranate: Crush some pomegranate seeds and make a paste with mixing with milk and apply the mask on your lips daily for 3 to 4 weeks and you will notice your lips becoming redder and fuller.