Who doesn’t like a clear flawless face but the appearance of those shallow dark circles make you look tired, exhausted, unhealthy and older. Dark circles are not a skin problem but it may be due to various reasons like hereditary, aging, dry skin, long hours in front of computer screen, unhealthy diet, stress etc. You can now get rid of these dark circles easily by a few simple tricks and keep them from coming back.
1. Proper Sleep: Lack of sleep is the major cause of dark circles. Change your sleeping habits. Try to get adequate sleep that will help reduce stress and puffiness under your eyes.
2. Tea bags: tea bags are considered beneficial for the treatment of dark circles. Keep cold tea bags on each eye for 15min-20min and that will rejuvenate your eyes.
3. Tomatoes: Tomatoes have natural bleaching property that lightens your skin. Take one spoon tomato juice and mix it with half a table spoon of lemon juice. Apply it around your eyes for 15min and then wash with cold water. Repeat this daily for 3 to 4 weeks and you will see your dark circles vanish.
4. Cucumber: Cucumber has skin-lightening properties. Keep sliced cucumber in refrigerator and place them on your eyes for 10min and then wash it with cold water. Repeat this twice daily for about two weeks and see your dark circles get lightened.
5. Potato : Grate raw potato to make a juice , dip it in cotton ball and place over your eyes for 10 to 15min and then wash thoroughly with cold water. You can also use cold thick potato slices and place them over your eyes. Repeat this daily for a few weeks and you will notice your dark circles going away.