Your beauty is enhanced by your smooth clear face and those beautiful eyes. But wrinkles under the eyes can jeopardize your beauty. Wrinkles are a natural sign of aging. Collagen under your eyes loosens with ageing and causes wrinkles. But these days harmful U.V rays, pollution, stress and hectic work schedule help in speeding up the aging process. Women spend lot of time and money buying expensive cosmetics available in the market. These chemically loaded things can harm your skin adversely so it is always beneficial to try something natural. There are some simple home remedies that can help you in treating the wrinkles under your eyes.
- Banana: Banana is full of potassium, vitamins minerals and anti-oxidants. Mash a banana in a bowl and mash until you get a cream like consistency. Apply this paste on your face for about 20min to 30min and then wash off with water. Repeat this a few times a week for several weeks to get rid of wrinkles.
- Ice Cubes: Ice cubes are really beneficial for wrinkles. Rub an ice cube under your eyes in circular motion. This will improve blood circulation and help you get rid of wrinkles.
- Tea bags: Tea bags are considered beneficial for the treatment of dark circles. Keep cold tea bags on each eye for 15min-20min and that will rejuvenate your eyes and make them look fresh.
- Almonds: Almonds are a rich source of vitamin E, iron, zinc, folic acid all of which help in reducing the signs of aging. You can either apply almond oil under your eyes by massaging few drops of almond oil till it get absorbed. Repeat this daily for some time to get rid of wrinkles. You can alternatively soak some almonds in milk overnight and in the morning peal of the almonds and grind them to make a paste. Apply this paste evenly on your face and under your eyes daily for a 3 to 4 weeks and you will notice your wrinkles fading away.
- Honey: Honey is a natural moisturizer which makes your skin look younger. To half teaspoon of honey add one teaspoon of ginger extract and make a paste. Rub this paste under your eyes for a few minutes. Repeat this daily. As ginger increases blood circulation it is very beneficial to prevent wrinkles. You can also mix equal amounts of honey and lemon to make a paste and apply t is mask over your face and leave for 15min to 20min and then wash with luke warm water. This mask will help make your skin tight and prevent wrinkles.