Our eyes are a blessing to us they let us see the world in full HD colors!! But in present times a lot of people are facing vision problems like blurred vision, itchy and dry eyes etc and this is an increasing phenomenon due to several reasons like hectic lifestyle, long hours spent in front of television and computer screen, dust and pollution, irregular sleeping habits , poor nutrition are few reasons among others.There are somethings you can do at your home and prevent your eyesight.
1. Proper Rest: Like any other body part your eyes also get tired and they need to rest as well. So you should not continuously work or look at a screen directly. Look away from the screen at regular intervals. Try and relax your eyes by closing them and washing them with cold water.
2. Spinach: Spinach is a rich source in vitamin A whose deficiency is responsible for poor eye sight. So add spinach or spinach juice in your daily diet and you will see your eye sight improving over time.
3. Carrots: Carrots are a rich source of beta- carotene a substance that converts to vitamin A which is very good for eye sight. So you should drink carrot juice and eat not a lot but some carrots daily. That will improve your eye sight naturally.
4. Eggs: Eggs contains proteins as well as vitamin A and lutein which is present in egg yolk prevents your eyes from night blindness and dry eyes.
5. Citrus fruits: Fruits like orange, lemon, Orange Navel also called mosambi and certain berries which are rich in vitamin C helps prevents the risk of cataract in your eyes.
6. Nuts: All nuts like almonds, walnuts, pistachios are a good source of omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin E which is also very essential for good vision and this will improve your eye sight.
7. Broccoli : Broccoli is another vegetable that is fiber rich contains vitamin C and beta-carotene and lutein which improves your eye sight.