Monsoon is a relief from the scorching heat and well who doesn’t love monsoon, the romantic whether, delicious food. But as it is said all good things come with a price though monsoon can be very pleasant for us but all the humidity can be very unpleasant for your hair. All the humidity leaves your hair dry, brittle and lifeless. As the humidity increases, you sweat a lot and sweating results in greasy and dull hair. Moisture makes hair rough and frizzy. Also accumulation of sweat on your scalp and the heat together results in dandruff and flakes. These factors results in heavy hair loss which can be very upsetting. Here are some simple tips that will help you protect your hair this monsoon season.
- Oiling your hair: To treat rough and frizzy hair in monsoon season you should have oil massages. Massages helps stimulates your blood circulation. It is necessary to have oil massages once or twice a week to prevent frizzy hair and flaky scalp. But there are some precautions you need to exercise when massaging your hair do not over massage your hair as that can make them weak. Also when you over massage your hair you then tend to over shampoo them more than once to get rid of all the oil which can be damaging. So do not overdo the oil, take small quantity of oil and massage it gently in your hair and then wash of using mild shampoo.
- Drink plenty of water: Drinking water can help your body in a lot of ways and this is one of them. Drink at least 10-12 glasses of water everyday as drinking a lot of water will help remove all the toxins from your body and prevent any kind of bacterial or fungal infections. Also it will help keep your hair healthy and shiny.
- Do not comb wet hair: Wet hair are weak and can break very easily. Let your hair dry for some time and then gently comb them using a wide tooth comb. Do not use any heating equipment to dry your wet hair because that will leave your hair more dry and wet.
- Always wash hair after getting wet in rain: We all love getting wet in the rain its fun and refreshing. But getting wet in the rain can harm your hair adversely. So every time you get wet in rain do wash your hair with clean water to remove all the dirt which prevents hair loss.
- Avoid styling your hair: It’s true that you need to dry your hair but using a hair dryer can over dry your hair making them rough and frizzy and prone to breakage. It will help if you apply very small quantity of hair serum to smoothen your hair.